Our historic partnership is being celebrated with a joint offer for groups
Pre-booked groups can now visit both Woburn Abbey and Gardens and Bletchley Park. Start your tour at the historic home of the Duke of Bedford where WW2 WRNs (Women’s Royal Naval Service) were billeted for their vital war work at Bletchley Park.
- Morning visit with lunch at Woburn Abbey before travelling to Bletchley Park.
- Discounted entry to both Bletchley Park and Woburn Abbey
- Complimentary entry for the Group Organiser
- Complimentary entry for the Coach Driver
- Lunch at The Duchess’ Tea Room, Woburn Abbey
How to book
To enquire about available dates and make a provision booking, please contact the Lisa Weaver, Groups Coordinator, Woburn Abbey and Gardens:
|Children (3 – 15)*||£22.00|
*Must be accompanied by paying adult
- Offer available from the 10 April to 29 October 2017
- Prices are per person for groups of 12 or more and must be pre-booked.