Eat and drink at Bletchley Park
Please be advised that Hut 4 will be closing from 3pm on 18 March and it will remain closed until further notice. Our Block C coffee shop will remain open as usual.
There are a variety of food options at Bletchley Park, including vegan and GF options.
Hut 4, formerly a WW2 Naval Intelligence Codebreaking Hut, now houses the café. Open daily, there is a range of delicious hot and cold food to choose from including freshly cooked meals made on-site with locally sourced ingredients.
Hut 4 Menu
Bowl of soup, bread and butter £5.00
* gluten free bread is available, just ask a member of our team
From the Kitchen
· Coconut, squash, lentil and leek curry,flatbread (vg) £9.50
· All day full English breakfast £11.50
· Braised beef cottage pie, parsnips and carrots £11.50
· Beer battered fish and chips, mushy peas £12.00
All at £8.95 with a choice of side salad
· Butternut squash and Cerney Ash
· Goat’s cheese tart (v)
· Cold Scottish salmon fillet, watercress mayonnaise
· Gloucester Old Spot sausage roll
· Cabbage slaw, mango, radishes and carrots, lemon and basil
· Tender stem broccoli, Puy lentils and chicory, olive oil
· Mixed greens and herbs salad, vinaigrette
All at £6.95 with a choice of side salad
· The Codebreaker (vg) – Roasted aubergine and courgette, coriander hummus and ciabatta
· Bletchley Club – Free-range turkey breast, Gruyère cheese and crispy bacon, caraway ciabatta
Apple crumble, clotted cream £4.50
Children’s Menu (under 10) £6.00
Any main item with a choice of milk, water or lemonade
All served with cucumber and carrot sticks
· Macaroni and cheese (v)
· Fish and chips, mushy peas
· Sausage and mashed potato, gravy
There is a Coffee Shop in the Visitor Centre, serving cold and hot drinks, sandwiches, light snacks and bakery items.
The Tea Room in the Mansion serves afternoon tea most weekends with delicious sandwiches, delicate cakes and cream teas.
(v) vegetarian | (vg) vegan
We use a wide range of ingredients in our kitchen, some of which may contain allergens. Please let us know if you have a specific allergy or dietary requirement so we can let you know of the most appropriate food choice.