Who are these sessions for?
Presentations are suitable for any age group and ability range, including 5-8 years, 8-11 years, 11-14 years, 14-18 years, adults, parents, ‘silver surfers’ and teachers.
How are the sessions delivered?
- Free, 30 – 60 minute workshops or presentations delivered at any venue suitable for the participants.
- Delivered by Bletchley Park’s Online Safety Officer and/or industry experts from McAfee.
What happens in a session?
The sessions use a common sense approach and cover three areas of online concern:
- Cyber security: Protecting devices and personal information
- Cyber safety: Protection from physical and emotional harm
- Cyber ethics: Cyberbullying and online responsibility
Each session contains age-appropriate and interactive material based on the STOP, THINK, CONNECT campaign.
There are opportunities to ask questions and discover how to find out more about all aspects of online safety.
Can a session be changed to meet the specific needs of a group?
Sessions can usually be adapted to meet a particular group’s need, either in their physical delivery or emphasis. Please make sure we are aware of this when making your booking so that we can deliver the best possible experience.