Bletchley Park Education Department Terms and Conditions
1. Education visits and rates are only available to pre-booked education visit groups.
2. Schools visits will need to take place on a weekday.
3. Bookings will be confirmed following agreement to the Terms and Conditions as outlined in the Education Department online booking form.
4. Booking details will be confirmed at least 14 calendar days prior to your visit.
5. Amendments to your booking can be made up to 14 calendar days prior to your visit by emailing the Education Department at [email protected] Any changes made to your booking after the 14 days stated may be subject to an administration fee.
6. Bletchley Park is not open to educational visits until 10.00am. Prior to your visit, you will be provided with the arrival and departure times for your group. Educational group coaches and minibuses have a ten-minute reservation within coach drop-off bays. If your group arrives before or after their allocated times they will be asked to wait off-site until the next available time. Education groups must depart at the allocated time shown.
7. If you arrive later than expected we will endeavour to fulfil your itinerary but please be aware your workshop/tour may be affected.
8. School minibuses will be allocated a parking space.
9. Coach parking is available at stadium MK, home to the MK Dons football club, and the Education Department will brief your driver on how to locate the coach park. This service only applies to pre-booked education groups. Coaches must drop off students at the Park and then exit the Park.
10. Students must be fully supervised at all times on-site.
11. Please note that prices quoted do not include a visit to The National Museum of Computing, which is located next to Bletchley Park and operates as a separate museum with a different tariff and different hours of operation. To organise a visit to The National Museum of Computing, please call 01908 374708.
12. Bletchley Park Trust reserves the right to refuse entry to Bletchley Park.
13. Bletchley Park is a working site and as such can experience short-notice closures and changes due to activities on site, including closed exhibits. This might result in adjustments to visits, including any scheduled timings. Bletchley Park Trust will endeavour to contact all visitors with as much notice as possible in such situations. We regret any inconvenience.
14. We aim to respond to telephone calls and emails within ten working days
15. You are able to cancel your booking up to 14 calendar days prior to your visit without penalty. Cancellations should be made in writing to [email protected]
16. If you cancel your visit within 14 calendar days of your booked visit, a 50% payment will be required.
17. Unless student cancellations are notified to us within 14 calendar days prior to your visit, you will be invoiced for the original number of student places booked. Carers and staff are free of charge (ratio 1:5)
18. Oversees groups must be paid for by BACS transfer in advance or card payment on the day. Your payment method will be confirmed with you when booking your visit.
Food & Drinks
19. To maximise your time in sessions and exploring the site we recommend you bring your own lunch. A space to eat packed lunches will be provided for 30 minutes during your visit. Due to the nature of the site we are unable to provide storage space for lunch crates.
20. We may use your personal information (and the personal information of any other visitors included in your application) for processing your application, responding to any enquiry you or other members of your group make, and for generating aggregated statistics regarding visits to Bletchley Park. In addition, we may, subject to your consent, send you emails, newsletters and/or alerts and information regarding learning events. We will not share your details with any third parties.