For an exciting and engaging educational experience
Workshops, demonstrations and tours are designed to inspire students of any age and ability. Sessions must be booked in advance and are not open to the general public. Activities are tailored to primary schools, secondary schools, colleges, special educational needs and adult groups.
How to book
- Identify 3 – 4 possible dates for your visit.
- Email [email protected] to enquire about availability. Please include:
– Your 3-4 preferred visit dates
– The number, age and year group of your students
– Your school name and contact details
– Any additional needs within the group
- Please allow five working days for a response. During this time you might find it useful to check the Onsite FAQs and Essential Information, and to decide which session you would like to book for your students.
- Once a provisional booking is in place you will be sent a link to the booking form. This must be completed in order to confirm your booking and must be returned a minimum of six weeks before your visit.
- You can cancel or amend your visit without penalty up to 28 calendar days before the booked date.
- During the week before your visit you will be sent a full itinerary for your day. Please ensure that copies are distributed to all accompanying adults.
Primary School Students, aged 5 to 11: £6.50 (£7.25 from 1st September 2018)
Secondary School Students, aged 11 to 18: £10.50 (£11.25 from 1st September 2018)
Supervising Adults (one teacher free for every 5 students): Free
Additional Adults (in excess of one adult per five students): £10.50 (£11.25 from 1st September 2018)
Adult Students, over 18: £10.50 (£11.25 from 1st September 2018)
Contact the Learning Department
T +44(0)1908 272664
E [email protected]