The Mansion exhibitions
- THE IMITATION GAME: The Exhibition has been extended due to popular demand. This exhibition is in the Ballroom where key scenes of the movie were actually filmed.
- The Office of Alastair Denniston, Head of the Government Code and Cypher School, and the room where the US Special Relationship was born
- The Library, atmospherically dressed as it would have looked during WW2 as a Naval Intelligence office
- Wartime Garages, complete with WW2 vehicles
- Gordon Welchman: Bletchley Park's Architect of Ultra Intelligence exhibition in the Drawing Room. An exhibition dedicated to the brilliant Codebreaker who was the subject of the 2015 BBC2 documentary, Bletchley Park: Code-breaking's Forgotten Genius.