From the South (via the M1 Junction 13)
- At M1 Junction 13 follow the A421 signposted for Milton Keynes.
- At the 2nd roundabout (Kingston) take the 2nd exit on to H9 Groveway.
- Follow the H9 across 3 roundabouts, at the 4th, turn left on to the V7 Saxon St.
- Continue across the first roundabout, at the 2nd Denbigh (has large B&Q on the right) take the 2nd exit towards central Bletchley.
- You will quickly come to a small double roundabout. Continue straight across towards central Bletchley keeping the Tesco's store on your left-hand side.
- You will now be on a dual carriageway.
- Continue along this road and you will come to another larger roundabout, continue straight across (Enigma Tavern to your left).
- At the next roundabout turn right (signposted to the railway station) and you will go under a railway bridge. (Follow signs to Railway station.)
- After going under the railway bridge, you need to turn right at the roundabout towards the railway station into Sherwood Drive. The railway station is on your right just on from the fire station.
- The Bletchley Park entrance is on the left after Milton Keynes College.
From the South (via the M1, Junction 13)