The Bletchley Circle, Series Two
In January and February 2014, the second series of highly-acclaimed drama, The Bletchley Circle was broadcast on ITV, attracting an average of 5 million viewers each episode. The series was filmed partly on location at Bletchley Park.
Slideshows: Behind the scenes
To see some exclusive, behind-the-scenes images of the series being filmed on location here at Bletchley Park follow the links, below.
For News about The Bletchley Circle Series Two, please follow the links below.
- 12 December 2013: The Bletchley Circle is back!
- 20 December 2013: Their Stories are still to be told
- 27 December 2013: Behind the Scenes of The Bletchley Circle
- 30 December 2013: Access all areas of The Bletchley Circle
- 6 January 2014: "You must not mention this conversation to any living person"
- 24 February 2014: "I hope she will smile, feel recognised and proud".
- 14 April 2014: The Bletchley Park Series Two on PBS
For Video relating to The Bletchley Circle Series Two, please follow the links below.
- Trailer for The Bletchley Circle Series Two
- Interview with real-life Bletchley girl, Audrey Wind, about life after Bletchley Park.
The DVD of The Bletchley Circle Series One and Two can be purchased from the Bletchley Park Shop.