Learning at Bletchley Park
The Education programme appeals to schools, educational establishments and enthusiasts of History, Maths, Science, Design & Technology, including Information Technology. There is something for everyone. We are continuously developing our education programme to support teachers and students of all ages.
- Primary Schools
- Explore Bletchley Park and learn through activities about the importance of mathematics and history in the codebreaking effort. Click here for more information on booking.
- Secondary Schools and Colleges
- See how History, Maths, Science, and IT come alive through on-site experiences. Click here for more information on booking.
- Opportunities for adult learners are available, too; click here for more information on booking.
Important! On-site educational visits are fully booked for this academic year. Now taking bookings for the academic year of 2015/2016.
New for 2014/2015, Bletchley Park is proud to announce a new bursary scheme funded by Winton Capital Management to provide free school trips to the site for those most in need of financial support. The scheme is yet another improvement to our exciting Education Programme.
Bletchley Park is grateful to Northridge Cars Milton Keynes Suzuki for partnering with Bletchley Park to support its Education Programme.
OTHER LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES INCLUDE:
- Interactive activities in our galleries - exhibits are always under development to keep our museum a vibrant, learning experience. Visit the What to See page of our web site for more information.
- Lectures, events and other activities - keep an eye on the What's On page or News pages to learn more.
- Bright Sparks@Bletchley Park - during school holidays, enjoy fun-filled, action-packed days for the whole family. Everyone can pick up a new skill or idea. Please continue to visit the What's On page to find the next date.
The Bletchley Park Trust firmly believes that museums can contribute to every stage of educational development, for individuals and groups, through life-long learning. The Trust aims to deliver high-quality educational experiences and resources to the community it serves, regardless of peoples’ age, ability, ethnic background, faith or sexual orientation.