Bletchley Park is winner of the Best Attraction for Groups in the 2016 and 2015 Group Travel Awards. Minimum booking for Group Bookings* is 12 people who need to pre-book with the Group Bookings team. Exceptions are groups of young people. If groups of age 16 or younger wish to visit, they need to book through Education. The children's rate offered via the Group Bookings team is available for adult bookings that may have a few children who are accompanying the group.
Please note that there is limited availability on some dates and transportation is arranged on a timed entry, please contact the Group Bookings team in advance to check days you would like to visit to avoid disappointment. Contact details are: [email protected] or 01908 272673.
NEW in 2015: Bletchley Park has teamed up with Woburn Abbey for a joint visit. Please visit Woburn Abbey & Bletchley Park Joint Group Offer.
Group Bookings Prices
Peak-Season Group Visit
(for visits between 1 Mar 2016 and 31 Oct 2016):
- Adult (over 17): £13.50
- Children (age 12-17): £8.00
- Under 12s, free when accompanied by paying adult (exceptions include groups of young people who then need to contact the Education Department for arrangements)
What you can expect?
- Discount on normal admission price
- Discount on official Guidebook, on the day of visit (must be pre-booked)
- Access to all facilities open to the public, subject to availability
- Annual Season Ticket
- Complimentary entrance for Group Organiser (does not include Annual Season Ticket option)
- Complimentary entrance for Coach Driver (does not include Annual Season Ticket option)
- Complimentary Multimedia Guides, subject to availability. The guides are very popular. If you have an iPhone, consider downloading the application from the App store. Also, feel free to bring in your own headphones or earphones.
- Coach parking is available in Wellington Place, about 700 yards (approx. a 10-minute walk) from Bletchley Park. Coach parking is free. Although there is no on-site parking available for coaches, coaches are welcome to schedule a drop-off and collection time for their passengers. Please contact Group Bookings to book your collection/drop-off time.
- There is limited, free on-site parking available for cars, but car parking cannot be reserved.
* Terms & Conditions apply. Contact the Group Bookings team to learn more or to book your visit. [email protected] or 01908 272673. All offers and prices subject to change at the discretion of Bletchley Park Trust. Offers cannot be combined with any other promotions, discounts or vouchers. Bletchley Park Trust guarantees pricing at time of booking confirmation and if payment is made before any offers or changes in price take effect, the price paid stays firm.