Minimum number: 12
Off-Peak Group Visit, effective 1 December 2014 until 28 Feb 2015:
- Adult (over 16s): £11.00
- Children (age 12-16): £7.00
- Under 12s are free, when accompanied by paying adult (exceptions include organised visits with school groups, scouts, youth groups, etc.; please contact Group Bookings to find out more)
- Adult: £14.50
- Over 60 and Students with ID: £13.00
- Children (age 12-16): £8.00
- Under 12s, free when accompanied by paying adult (exceptions include organised visits with school groups, scouts, youth groups, etc.; please contact Group Bookings to find out more)
- Discount on regular admission tickets
- Free use of the Multimedia Guide*
- Discount on official Guidebook, on the day of visit (must be pre-booked)
- Access to all facilities open to the public, including the one-hour, outdoor, walking guided tours*
- Annual Season Ticket
- Complimentary entrance for Group Organiser (does not include Annual Season Ticket option)
- Complimentary entrance for Coach Driver (does not include Annual Season Ticket option)
*Multimedia Guides and public guided tours are not pre-booked. Individual members of the group are welcome to enjoy Multimedia Guides and join in any public guided tour that is available for no extra charge.
Upon arrival, visitors are provided a Suggested Itinerary leaflet for ideas on how best to visit the site in the time available and can use the on-site catering facilities at their leisure. Please note that there is no on-site parking available for coaches although coaches are welcome to enter the site to drop off and collect their passengers. A coach parking facility is available in Wellington Place, about 700 yards (approx. a 10-minute walk) from Bletchley Park. Coach parking is free. There is limited, free on-site parking available for cars, but car parking cannot be reserved.
All offers subject to change at the discretion of Bletchley Park Trust.