Terms and Conditions for Use of this Site
These are the terms and conditions relating to the use by you of the bletchleypark.org.uk web site
1. USE OF WEB SITE
- 1.1 All use of the web site www.bletchleypark.org.uk ('the Site') is subject to the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to these conditions cease use of the Site immediately.
- 1.2 These terms are a legal agreement between us and can only be modified with our consent. We reserve the right to change the terms at our discretion by changing them on the web site.
2. ACCURACY OF INFORMATION AND DISCLAIMER
- 2.1 The Bletchley Park Trust (BPT) and its designated parties in charge of content on the website do their best to ensure that all information on the Site is accurate. If you find any inaccurate information on the Site let us know and we will correct it, where we agree, as soon as practicable.
- 2.2 We make no representations that information is accurate and up-to-date or complete and accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by inaccurate information. This Site gives a large amount of information and data and there will inevitably be errors in it.
- 2.3 BPT also cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of information on its site on other websites but where discrepencies and inaccuracies are found, let us know and we will correct it, where we agree, as soon as practicable.
- 2.4 Although we hope this Site will be of interest to users, we accept no liability and offer no warranties in relation to it and its content, to the fullest extent such liability can be excluded by law.
- 2.5 Any views expressed in messages or adverts on the Site are not necessarily those of “BPT” or anyone connected with it.
- 3.1 The Site contains copyright material, trade names and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, graphics and may in future include video, graphics, music and sound. The entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright law. We, or our licensors, own copyright and/or database right in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part except as provided in these Terms.
- 3.2 You may download information from the Site for your own personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without our express permission and that of the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyright material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyright material.
- 3.3 We provide hypertext links to other sites which are operated by other people. Using such a link means you are leaving our Site and we take no responsibility for, and give no warranties, guarantees or representations in respect of linked sites.
4. OUR LIABILITY
- 4.1 We provide the information on this Site free of any access charge. This is on the basis of no liability for the information given.
- 4.2 In no event shall we be liable to you for any direct or any indirect or consequential loss, loss of profit, revenue or good will arising from your use of the Site or information on the Site. Subject as provided below, all terms implied by law are excluded.
- 4.3 We accept liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or responsibility for fraudulent misrepresentation that cannot, under English law, be excluded.
- 4.4 We are a distributor and publisher of content supplied by third parties and users of the Site. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, or users, are those of the authors or distributors and not of us. We do not necessarily endorse nor are we responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the Site.
- 4.5 The information on the Site is not intended to address your particular requirements. Such information does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by us and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment, or other, decisions. You should take your own advice.
- 4.6 If you make an arrangement with anyone named or in connection with the Site this is at your sole risk.
- 5.1 We do not retain any personal data that you may provide to us in the course of using the Site (for example, your email address) except for the purposes of processing your enquiry, request or in some cases, via purchases.
- 5.2 We do not sell any such data to any third party.
6. LEGAL JURISDICTION
- 6.1 English law shall apply to these terms, notwithstanding the jurisdiction where you are based. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these Terms and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the English courts. The place of performance shall be England.
7. FURTHER INFORMATION
Further information on these conditions or any queries on them can be obtained from: [email protected]
Terms and Conditions of the Annual Season Ticket
- All e-tickets purchased must be redeemed within 6 months from the date of purchase.
- All e-tickets purchased may only be used once and may not be exchanged or refunded.
- No refunds will be made for unused tickets and the date cannot be extended.
- All e-tickets purchased cannot be used in conjunction with any voucher, promotion, special offer or inclusive travel package. Promotional vouchers can only be used when purchasing a ticket at the ticket office on the day of the visit.
- Online bookings are currently for a maximum of 19 visitors. Currently groups are unable to book via our website. Special rates are available for groups of 12 or more visitors. All group enquiries must contact [email protected].
Additional key terms and conditions for Annual Season Tickets
- Each Annual Season Ticket is valid for 12 months from the date of the first visit to Bletchley Park, once validated by Bletchley Park during initial visit, and may only be used by the named visitor
- Holders of Annual Season Tickets returning to Bletchley Park must enter the museum via Admissions, present their 1-Year Pass and produce an additional form of ID demonstrating name and signature
- When a family ticket is purchased, entrance tickets will be issued to each of the adults and children aged 12 to 16. Each of these tickets must be validated during initial visit.
- There may be occasions where the museum, some exhibitions or some parts of the museum will not be open to the holders of Annual Season Tickets.